top of page
Fri, Jun 30|
Community Bake Sale
Time & Location
Jun 30, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Lake Park, 4994 Lake Blvd, Oceanside, CA 92056, USA
About the event
Point of Contact: Sara: 7604507104
******READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH*******
Community Bake Sale! This is the opportunity for your child who loves to bake (or just make money) to shine! Children willl learn to follow a recipe, get practice in their social skills, practice their math skills, and be entrepenuers!
- $3 is the cost to reserve space. (Please make sure to "charge" your child for this)
- You and your child are responsible for a table, table cloth, decorations, signs, etc.
- No store bought items. It doesn't matter if it's a box mix, just no premade items. Use this time for your child to learn how to follow recipes.
- All food items must be labeled and priced. For example: Brownies $1.00 each. Play around with price and cost and time spent with your children. This will help figure out how to price your items. My suggestion is to not price anything over $1 and keep it to .25 increments.
- If your items has peanuts or common allergens, please just make sure to label items as such
- Sellers must have a sign with their "shop name" on it
- If you are selling, you must arrive 30 minutes early to set up. Think table, cloth, decorations, labels, napkins, canopy if sunny, etc.
- You must clean up everything you brought. We strive to leave places better than we first got there.
- Bring plenty of change to give to customers. Another good idea is to print out a paypal or Venmo QR code for easy payment when someone doesn't have cash.
- Be respectful of everyone and their shops and have fun!!!
- There is extra parking in the upper lot by the gym
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
23 updates in the group
+$0.08 service fee
Jun 27, 3:00 PM
+$0.08 service fee0
To-Go Treat Box
+$0.09 service fee
Jun 27, 3:00 PM
You will receive a treat box to take goodies home in
+$0.09 service fee0
bottom of page