Mon, Jan 08|
Kit Carson Park - Escondido
Empowering Families: Special Needs Meet & Greet and Support Event
Do you have a child or children who are looking for a community? Are you, as a parent, looking for support and community as well? Join Us for this event.
Time & Location
Jan 08, 2024, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Kit Carson Park - Escondido, 3333 Bear Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
About the event
Join us for a heartwarming gathering aimed at building connections and supporting one another within our Homeschool Collective Community. Whether you're seeking advice, friendship, or just a day of shared experiences, we're here to help.
Date: October 24th 2023
Location: Kit Carson Park
3333 Bear Valley Pkwy
**What to Bring:**
- A park blanket for seating comfort
- A toy to share for kids to enjoy
- Snacks and water for your child/children
- **Resource Exchange:** Discover a wealth of homeschooling resources and educational tips to enhance your child's learning journey.
- **"How To" Education:** Get inspired with creative ideas and strategies for educating your children.
- **Fun Upcoming Events:** Learn about exciting events tailored for autistic children and children with special needs.
Bring your calendars and any information you may have to share regarding any of the topics above
Please let us know if you'll be joining us so we can ensure a delightful experience for everyone. Refreshments and snacks will be provided for the adults, so an accurate headcount is greatly appreciated.
Be a part of our supportive homeschool community, where together, we can make a difference in the lives of our special needs children. We look forward to connecting with you!