Fri, Oct 07|
Bates Nut Farm
Pumpkin Patch Field Trip at Bates Nut Farm
Join us for a fun and educational visit to the pumpkin patch! PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL DETAILS BEFORE YOU RSVP. Hope to see you there!
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2022, 9:45 AM – 1:00 PM
Bates Nut Farm, 15954 Woods Valley Rd, Valley Center, CA 92082, USA
About the event
Let's visit the pumpkin patch! I've arranged a fun field trip for our group at Bates Nut Farm. We need to meet promptly at 9:45 to head in together so please allow plenty of time for driving, parking, and walking in. There are several options to choose from depending on what size pumpkin you would like to take home with you. Please read through the activites offered below and then fill out this form with your information and selection. You will need to bring exact change in cash with you. No other payment options are offered. If your situation changes and you can no longer attend please either edit the form accordingly or contact me (Christy Dunham) directly.
➢ Life of a Pumpkin Educational Presentation: Offered from 9 am until noon. Presented at the Stage Area. A great place to start your trip. 15-20 minutes.
- ➢ Hayride: Take a hayride after the presentation. 10-20 minutes.
- ➢ Straw Maze: Group must be chaperoned. 15-25 minutes.
- ➢ Pumpkin Patch: Redeem your pumpkin ticket for either a Jack o’ Lantern or Trixster pumpkindepending on the package you purchased. Suggested to do as last activity before leaving.
- ➢ Bates Nut Farm Zoo: Check out our collection of animals, including miniature donkeys, goats,sheep, Emu, Alpacas, tortoise, miniature pigs, chickens, and more! Bags of feed are available inside Bates for the children to feed the animals for 75 cents per bag. There is no access in pens with animals.
- ➢ Shopping: Gifts and goodies are available at Bates and Farmer’s Daughter Gift Shops.
- ➢ Picnicking: Picnic tables are available first come, first serve for you to use.
- ➢ Interactive Petting Corral (Snow’s Pony Rides): Kids are welcome inside the corral to meetfarm animals including pygmy goats, chickens, bunnies, ducks and more. Available for $3before 12:00pm weekdays, and $4 after 12:30pm.
- ➢ Pony Rides (Snow’s Pony Rides): Available for $9 before 12:00pm weekdays or $12 after12:00pm.